OLD TOWN ESTATE SALE
CHARMING CRILLY COURT—Part 1
An amazing sale in Chicago landmark, former home of prominent Chicago artist Norman Baugher. Baugher is a prolific and talented painter who explores many styles and has shown with the Old Town Triangle Association, Old Town Art Fair and many other galleries around the area. His wife was a gourmet chef who trained at the Cordon Bleu and amassed a collection of over 2000 cookbooks as well as a beautiful collection of blue and Chinese pottery, modern furniture, and unique and interesting finds.
Pre-sales are allowed by appointment, ending on 3/8.
It’s Old Town, so parking is tough. There is paid parking on Wells, one block east, and a parking garage on Wells in the old Treasure Island. Parking west of Wells is permitted, so do so at your own risk (Miss Sophia does it, but she laughs in the face in the danger).
- Iconic Gerrit Reitveld Memphis chair, red, yellow, blue and black, signed Cassina
- Vintage and antique Chinese blue and white pottery—wine jars, vases, pots, ginger jars, cachepots, boxes
- Chinese pottery wine jar with slip decoration
- Milo Baughman for Thayer-Coggin—chrome and glass dining table with 6 matching chairs covered in black velvet, MCM
- “The Annunciation” by Norman Baugher, acrylic on canvas, gold frame, large
- "Marilyn" by Norman Baugher, 58"H x 37"W, acrylic on canvas
- "Elvis" by Norman Baugher, 58"H x 37"W, acrylic on canvas
- “White Composition” by Norman Baugher, a set of three canvases, each 18”H x 90”W, white on white, abstract, Op Art style
- Antique Sheraton style demi-lune table, mahogany with inlay
- "Blue and White Sill Life" by Norman Baugher, a pair of canvases in the magical realism style depicting Chinese blue and white pottery on a shelf, floating in front of an imagined scene, each 60"H x 36"W
- STAY TUNED—THERE IS MORE TO COME!
Date and Time
Friday Mar 10, 2023 Saturday Mar 11, 2023
March 10, 2023--10AM-3PM
March 11, 2023--11AM-3PM
1710 N Crilly Court
Chicago, IL 60614
Sophia du Brul